Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Staying Or Going!!

What is the true story? We have heard soo much about the tearing down of Turner Courts. I am confused. One minute, people are surpose to move out and the next they are not. What is going on! I need to know. I have started to really build relationships and get together training classes and the hardest thing that we had to fight for was the DART. I don't know what the future holds for us here in Turner Courts but I am sure that what we have done will still continue. I am going to keep doing what I am doing to help build the community until they tell me to stop!

1 comment:

Janet Morrison-Lane said...

Amen, Sylvia! I'm confused, irritated, and frustrated. If they don't know for sure if or when the apartments are being torn down, JUST SAY SO!!! I wish they'd stop telling us it's going to be torn down "soon" and "the move will go quickly" and make everyone think they have to start getting their stuff ready to move out...including those of us who have programs here!

I, too, plan to stay and continue building on what we have all accomplished so far. But it sure makes it hard to figure out how to do that when we think it's all going away.