Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not In Vain!!

See! I knew that our hard work would pay off one day. I did not really know if our efforts would make a difference. I often thought that the residents were starting to give up, but I was wrong! Those of us that are stilling hanging in there made a long awaited process move a little faster. This great thing that happen was one of our big projects, and that was letting DART know that their services are needed in Turner Courts. The stories that you read are true. We are soldiers, we believe in fighting for what is right for all, not some. The Bible says that we should treat others like we would want to be treated. Now I see, what God was telling me. Your work was not in vain! You will reap from what is sowed!

3 comments:

Michael Davis-Dallas Progress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Davis-Dallas Progress said...

I posted a response to this post on my blog...

link

Larry James said...

Awesome, Ms. Sylvia! Congratulations for not giving up or in!