Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Seeing Results!!!


There have been a lot of changes made to the community. I noticed the DHA Maintenance workers putting up swings at the park, located off of Bexar and Canaan. They look brand new, I am not sure but no time for complaints. We have some!! I also noticed that the dirt piles were removed from around the playground. There is still a lot of issues that we face, but with dedication and hard work we will success in tackling some of them. I just want to take some time to let Ms. Cassell know, if she reads this, that we appreciate Her working with us to fix the playground. I just hate that it took so long to bring residents together to fight for what they need.

2 comments:

wharris said...

WELL,WELL, I AS A CONCERN RESIDENT OF TURNER-COURTS APT. I APPRECIATE THE IDEAL OF TRYING TO GIVE OUT COMMUNITY A MAKE-OVER STARTING WITH THE PARK. GIVING THE KIDS SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN THROWING ROCKS AT EMPTY APARTMENTS. AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CAN FINALLY SEE THEM PLAYING AT THE PARKS THAT WERE DESIGN FOR THEM . ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE KIDS SAKE. AND CAN WE AS A COMMUNITY KEEP STICKING TOGETHER.


LOVE,
A CARING RESIDENT,



DANA 'SPANKY' ARNICK

Janet Morrison-Lane said...

Dana~
I didn't notice your comment here before! It's great hearing your "voice" on this blog! I look forward to reading one of your posts!

Janet