Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Graduates!!!!!!!!!!



I want to congratulate all of you for a successful training. I know that you really enjoyed yourselves!! I am praying for each of you. Some of you may have already found employment and some may not have, but stay encouraged. I am going to start up another program soon hoping that you would love to be a part of it. All of you are very special women!! The next class starts up in December if anyone would be interested. To amny it may seem that they don't need traing on job readiness but truth of the matter is we all do!!! I too need to enhance my skill for the work place and I have also been working since I was 14 years old. You are never too!! old to learn some new skills. The more you know the more you Grow!!!! Happy Thanksgiving and I will see yall ladies yes Ladies!! real soon.

No comments: